Gold Call of the Week is a collection of recorded telephone conversations with REAL sales prospects.
Each Gold Call of the Week recording includes a voice over narration by Pete-The Gold Caller as he provides an in-depth analysis of the conversational tactics he used to qualify his prospects, and schedule a sales appointment.
Listen to a sample Gold Call of the Week
(19) Gold Call of the Week Audio Tracks:
* Can You Send Me Something?
* Close the File - Getting decisions from indecisive prospects
* Dare to be Different
* Death of a Cold Call
* Don't Believe Everything the Prospect Says...
* Finding Your Way to the Right Person
* The Gold Call 'Ice-Breaker'
* Making Small Talk
* Negative Questions for Positive Results
* The "Overworked and Underpaid" Ice-Breaker
* Pursue Your Prospects
* Overcoming Request for Sales Literature
* The 'Magic Wand' Call
* The 'Early Bird' Call
* The 'Inquiry' Call
* Know When to Fold...
* Top Down Selling
* Finding the Prospect's Problem
* Overcoming "I already have a supplier"